No Postings ????

Tarting up - closing down - links to this & that - more of this - some of these - none of the other...
Let me know & I'll try & change it.

No Postings ????

Postby Merlin » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:15 pm

As far as I can see, there doesn't appear to be any comments / suggestions / memories / info etc etc., for almost 4 months ..... has everyone gone on holiday ?????? .... or being shy ?? ... any more suggestions for subjects to keep us all in touch ???

Merlin
Merlin

Re: No Postings ????

Postby tonydav » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:29 am

I'll second (& third) that...
tonydav
Site Admin

Postby mike latham » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:13 pm

I have popped in to the site a few times but no one has ever responded since my last visit Tony, and John. I was beginning to think it had closed down due to lack of response
There doesn't seem to be many of our era left with anything much to reminisce about, are we the only three left from 53'58' squad ?
mike latham

Postby Merlin » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:08 am

Morning Mike .. hope you're well .....

............. perhaps it time we had a roll call ..????? .... judging by "views" people do sometimes participate or at least keep abreast of goings on .... perhaps all those still interested could just "sign in" .. what are the views of our beloved leader, Mr Davenport ???

Best Wishes, all ....Merlin
Merlin

Postby mike latham » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Afternoon John, and Tony if you're in good health, Thanks for your reply John, it seems such a pity there aren't more of us around to continue with the site etc., I have sent messages to Jack Goodwin a couple of times , but received nothing in return, I am beginning to think there might be others who have dropped out altogether, In particular old boys from our immediate era. I shall continue to wish and hope all, still on board are well and keep so.
mike latham

Return to What this site needs is...