CGSOB - TDav

It seemed like a good idea at the time and...

Whether you agree or disagree, click here & you can vote on it.

CGSOB - TDav

Postby tonydav » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi all ......
Due to ill health I am unable to contribute to the CGSOB website, but will continue to pay the bills until the money runs out. I will do my best to keep you updated with the finances.
This is a wonderful site and I hope you will all continue to add your comments.

The Management
tonydav
Site Admin

Re: CGSOB - TDav

Postby Mike C » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear you are not well. Take care.

Cheers

Mike C
Mike C

Re: CGSOB - TDav

Postby Don Marshall » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Get well soon Tony
Don Marshall

Re: CGSOB - Tony Davenport

Postby Merlin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Tony :

Only just this a.m. spotted your posting of Feb 12, which I'm more than sad to see, but I can understand why you're going to look after yourself, as I know you and I have talked about health issues in the past ... I still owe you for your advice that resulted in me stopping taking Statins, resulting in my health improving almost immediately.

Your prompt, sage and cheerful input over the years has always been welcome and I'm sure other people will join me in thanking you for your efforts over the years .... that effort and concern enabled us all to see the progress of, and keep in touch with, previously long lost school friends ... not to mention stirring up and reviving long forgotten memories ...... that has been invaluable.

Yes Tony, you must keep us updated with your progress .... I can only hope you have a long and healthy future ........ the 45 and 105 bus from Benchill to Manchester will never be the same.

To a valued friend, my very best regards ... John Wood
Merlin

Return to Why I've started it...